· 3 days and nights (Thursday – Sunday) at the Miracle Manor exclusive for retreat guests
· All yoga and meditation classes
· Thai massage, aromatherapy, and reflexology workshop
· All meals are included and are Ayurvedic infused and homemade with love
· All day and night access to hotel’s private hot springs
· Guided journaling
· Pelvic floor steaming
· Cooking class
Miracle Manor Amenities
· Each room is equipped with minimum a mini fridge (or full size fridge located in all 3 of our Kitchenette Rooms)
· Desktop/writing/ or table to write on in each room
· Mini-split air conditioning/heating units in each room
· Showers and private bathrooms in each room
· A communal ICE ROOM with Full size Refrigerator/Freezer and microwave
· A Communal Filtered Watering Station
· Yoga decks with incredible mountain views
· 2 outdoor private soaking mineral tubs with controllable temperatures
· Full size swimming pool and hot tub 87 degrees/104 degrees
· Two lawn areas for lounging, stretching or resting
· Two large picnic tables outdoors with bench seating for open air dining
· Chaises and umbrellas around the pool
· Indoor table that can seat 8-10 people for meals or gathering
· Indoor lounge with sofa, chairs and 3-4 poufs to sit upon
· Yoga mats, blocks and straps provided for classes
What’s not included
Transportation to/from the facility
Optional tips for chef and housekeeping
Spa services (limited to onsite massage therapist availability)
Room Guest and Price List
Find a friend to share the experience with! Each room has one bed and will be shared by occupants of that room. It makes for a cozy and connecting experience!
Manor King Suite – The Manor Suite includes a king bed, private patio, luxe bathroom with walk-in shower, a kitchenette plus dining space. The Manor Suite also features a private entrance, offering additional seclusion and privacy.
King Suite – One of the original seven rooms in our courtyard, our king suite offers majestic floor to ceiling views of the San Jacinto Mountains, plush organic linens, a spacious interior, balcony and your own private view. Featuring all-natural, organic bedding, bath towels and drapes. The suite offers ample space with a lounge area as well as a dining area.
Deluxe Queen Suite – Two of the seven original rooms in the courtyard, with amazing views, one to the mountains and one to the desert. Our deluxe queen rooms have a queen bed, and a full private kitchen and dining area. The room combines a luxurious décor inspired by nature. The kitchen is supplied with utensils, basic cookware and cooking implements, and includes complimentary coffee and tea to enjoy ensuite meals.
Standard Queen – Three of the seven original rooms in our courtyard, the standard queen rooms have a queen bed, desk, mini-fridge, and unlimited mountain views.
Availability is updated as reservations are confirmed.